What you”ll learn:
- In this course you”ll learn how Illustrator fits into the fashion design workflow.
- How to become a fashion designer with expert skills in Adobe Illustrator.
- Learn to create, edit, enhance and customize your designs.
- Understand the core tools and essential skills required by the fashion industry needed to produce basic fashion drawings, and advanced tools and features to enhance them.
- Learn to draw clothes, sleeveless shirts, collars, suits, skirts, pants and jeans in Adobe illustrator.
- You’ll receive the skills you need to be productive and competitive, and create designs that can be easily transferred to production.
- Learn to create complex, reusable trim and stitch lines, straps, buckles, zips, buttons, shapes, patterns, textures.
- You’ll learn to produce easily-modified flat drawings, fashion sketches, patterns, storyboards, textile designs, and accessory designs.
- To create and design lace, draw fashion figures and much more.
Any version of Adobe Illustrator, preferably the CC (Creative Cloud) version.
No prior knowledge or experience with Illustrator is required.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners that have not used Adobe Illustrator before.
- For fashion design students.
- For freelance fashion designers.
- For company fashion design employees.
- Anyone looking to learn how to draw fashion using Adobe Illustrator.