What you’ll learn:
- In this course you’ll learn to read texts in Japanese and write using the hiragana and katakana scripts as well as the kanji characters.
- Master the basics of Japanese pronunciation and basic rules of Japanese communication etiquette.
- Learn the ins and outs of perfect Japanese pronunciation.
- Learn useful conversational phrases and the basics of Japanese so that you can introduce yourself, ask questions and communicate with others.
- Understand Japanese grammer like nouns, pronouns, adjectives, verbs …. etc .
- Understand vocabulary in speech and how to use it in everyday communicative situations.
- Learn to form sentences using Japanese phrases and words.
- Develope the skill of writing Japanese letters and characters.
- This course is aimed at those who are interested in understanding Japanese way of thinking and view of the world through learning the language.
- The willingness to learn Japanese language and culture.
- No prior knowledge of Japanese needed.
- Students should be able to understand English.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for absolute beginners of Japanese.
- Students who have interests to learn Japanese language.
- This course is for those who want to learn Japanese language and Japanese culture.
- People who want to work or travel to a Japanese speaking country.