What you”ll learn:
- This course cover the concepts and tools you need to successfully develop a marketing strategy for a business, product or service.
- Understanding consumers and the main market research techniques, then learn how to correctly segment, target and position your product to achieve success.
- Analyzing the four critical areas in marketing, the famous four Ps of Product, Price, Promotion and Place.
- How to use basic e-marketing tools relevant to the internet marketing context.
- Analyse the online consumer exchange process and its outcomes.
- To evaluate product, pricing, distribution and communication marketing functions in a firm’s internet marketing strategy.
- To evaluate the role of social media in the marketing context.
- Learn to use digital analytics to evaluate and optimise the effectiveness of digital marketing strategies.
- You will explore how marketing online differs from a traditional marketing environment, and identify and discuss web-based marketing opportunities such as using Facebook, Twitter and Google in today’s business world.
- No prior marketing knowledge required.
Who this course is for:
- Website owners who want to increase web traffic, conversions, and sales.
- This course is for aspiring entrepreneurs, business owners, business executives, marketing executives.