What you’ll learn:
- Learn about the photoshop interface and how to work with some basic tool
- You’ll learn to edit and improve portait photos professionally in Photoshop.
- Learn to improve lighting, color, composition, and sharpness with Photoshop.
- Apply industry-standard Photoshop retouching techniques in portrait photos.
- Use the Levels adjustment to change the lighting in an image.
- Learn basic techniques for retouching an image, such as using the spot healing brush tool and the red eye tool.
- Stylize and add interest to portrait photos.
- Use Photoshop to create special effects in portrait photos.
- Convert color photos to black-and-white in an artistic manner in Photoshop.
- Adobe Photoshop, preferably the latest CC (Creative Cloud) version.
- No prior knowledge or experience with Photoshop is required.
- Pc or mac is required.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for photographer who wants to learn the basics of Photoshop to become a better photographer.