What you”ll learn:
- In this Photoshop course participants learn the fundamental tools that a fashion designer needs to work with digital sketches, retouch, colorize, and correct images, and organize digital files.
- In this Photoshop class fashion designers discover how to improve photos, as well as change and paint colors on imagery.
- Learn to draw professional fashion designs digitally. And find out how you can quickly bring your ideas to life using Adobe photoshop.
- This course involves understanding color and swatch modes, selecting and stitching patterns, refining selections, managing layers, cutting out objects, working with layer masks, and exploring Photoshop filters.
- You”ll also learn to make color corrections, removing imperfections, mixing and sampling colors, knowing cloning techniques, preparing edging samples like lace, rope edging, piping, etc.
- It also involves cutting out intricate patterns, composing and merging photos.
- How to use rendering techniques, including the insertion of pattern, and fabric textiles.
- This course gives you the basic and essential techniques to understand the workings of photoshop – so that you can start to create effective and professional quality fashion illustrations to present your design concepts.
- We teach you step-by-step how to create Fashion Illustrations, and every chapter is complimented with an exercise, which the student has to complete.
- Windows or Mac Computer is required.
- Adobe Photoshop, preferably the latest CC (Creative Cloud) version.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for everyone.
- Anyone who wants to start using Photoshop in their career & get paid for their Photoshop skills.