What you’ll learn:
- In this course you will learn to make use of the Google Search Console to keep you informed of problems, and how to use it to identify poorly performing pages and fix them.
- How those SEO factors affects the ranking of websites on Google.
- You will learn to add tags, categories, and links to an existing WordPress website and manage content in order to increase traffic.
- You will also learn how to reduce loading times of your web pages, and improve the user experience of your website to keep your visitors happy.
- Understand to effectively use internal site linking to keep your visitors on your site, and enable them to find anything they are looking for quickly.
- How to set up permalinks for better structured web page URLs, and how to manually edit the filenames that WordPress assign, for better SEO.
- Why it is important to keep your site up to date, and how to do this in only a few minutes every month.
- How to use categories and tags effectively, to reduce duplication, and to help these pages rank higher in Google.
- How to set up a powerful SEO plugin for fine control over your on-site SEO.
- You will also learn where to read analytics within WordPress in order to drive content management related to SEO within your WordPress website.
- A computer and internet connection is required.
- Familiar with WordPress and basic computer knowledge.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone with a WordPress website that wants to rank better in Google.
- This course is for website owners who want to increase their rankings.
- This course is for anyone who wants learn every important thing about SEO.